A lining can be inserted down and reline the damage pipe.
Advances in technology means pipe work can be repaired without having to dig up and replace the damaged pipe work. A lining can be inserted down and reline the damage pipe. The new lining is fixed the existing pipe work creating a new pipe inside the existing pipe. Besides costing less than some conventional methods of pipe repair it is perfect for difficult access pipe, and less obtrusive to the surrounding area
- No digging up of pipe work is needed.
- Work around not through concrete floors, driveways, paths, bathroom floors, gardens etc
- Quicker than conventional methods.
- Can be used on pipe bends
- Less expensive than other repair methods
- Relining is suitable for domestic, industrial and commercial pipe work.
- We can repair all types of pipe work including septic, stormwater, sewer and chemical pipes